Stoops, Denious, Wilson & Murray P.L.C. specializes in Real Estate Legal matters. But we do not stop there. Our firm protects the rights of our clients when they are defendants and plaintiffs in a variety of situations. The following a summary of some of the legal areas we handle. More importantly, it is by no means a limiting list, as we strive to serve our clients to the best of our abilities.
- Commercial & Industrial
- Acquisition and Development
- Including project planning
- Governmental processing and compliance
- And the sale or leasing of the completed product.
- Negotiation and preparation of construction, interim and permanent loan documentation.
- Troubled loans
- Forbearance agreements
- All trustee sale matters.
- Land title and land use issues
- Broad range of real estate and business disputes
- Provide full services for private businesses that have a litigation profile, including litigation control techniques like binding arbitration, ADR, and confidential resolution of business disputes
- Lending and title insurance-related litigation,
- Lender liability issues,
- Construction defect claims,
- Mechanics’ lien and stop notice claims,
- Loan workouts,
- Judicial foreclosures and receiverships,
- Unlawful detainer actions,
- Escrow practice,
- Industrial and commercial brokerage issues
- Homeowner association litigation.
- Claims before the State’s business regulatory agencies
- From Anti-discrimination issues to healthcare and CERCLA claims.
- Environmental issues, including the resolution of hazardous waste and underground storage tank problems.
- We have advised on every subject from corporate formation, corporate structure, records management, intellectual property and corporate controls to employee manuals.
- Corporate, limited liability company and partnership law
- Corporate and partnership dissolution and accounting,
- Employment agreements